The leadership of the Kwara State House of Assembly on Tuesday approved the immediate removal of Chairmen and members some commissions in the state.
The affected Commissions are; the Kwara State Civil Service Commission, (KWSCC), Kwara State Independent Electoral Commission, (KWASIEC) and the Kwara State House of Assembly Service Commission, (KWHASC).
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the approval followed alleged abuse of office and official misconduct by members.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency