The management of Kwara State Transport Corporation (Kwara Express) has suspended its strike action over unpaid arrears.
ROYAL NEWS exclusively gathered that this action was as a result of a peace-talk between the leadership of the union and government representative.
Speaking in an interview on Thursday with our correspondent, the State Secretary of the union, Comrade Saliu Suleiman, disclosed that more assurances has been given and commitments were made towards arresting the situation as soon as the August allocation is received by the state government
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note