Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has appointed Barrister Yusuf Ibitokun Sherifat as Special Assistant on Legal Matters.
Ibitokun, an indigene of Offa, is a law graduate of the University of Ilorin, according to a statement issued on Wednesday by Rafiu Ajakaye, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.
She was a member of the secretariat of the Governor’s Transition Committee in 2019.
Reputed as a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills, Ibitokun was at various times an associate counsel at the Olasupo Ashaolu SAN &Co. Chambers and counsel at the Akinlolu Kehinde & Co., both in Abuja, among other professional engagements.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal