Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has appointed Barrister Yusuf Ibitokun Sherifat as Special Assistant on Legal Matters.
Ibitokun, an indigene of Offa, is a law graduate of the University of Ilorin, according to a statement issued on Wednesday by Rafiu Ajakaye, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.
She was a member of the secretariat of the Governor’s Transition Committee in 2019.
Reputed as a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills, Ibitokun was at various times an associate counsel at the Olasupo Ashaolu SAN &Co. Chambers and counsel at the Akinlolu Kehinde & Co., both in Abuja, among other professional engagements.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate