The Management of the Kwara State Polytechnic has announced the suspension of the on-going First Semester 2019/2020 examinations.
This development was caused by the twenty four hours curfew declared by the Executive Governor of kwara State, His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, in order to prevent further excallation of the street protests and wanton lootings which took place in Ilorin metropolis yesterday.
This notice takes immediate effect.
Ajibola S. Jimoh.
Deputy Registrar, Information and Publication.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate