Authority of the Kwara State Internal Revenue Service, (KWIRS) has declared the sum of N20.5billion as the total revenue generated between Janyary and November 2018.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Executive Chairman of the KWIRS, Dr. Murtala Awodun, stated this on Thursday at a Media Parley held in Ilorin.
See breakdown below:
January N 2.2 billion
February N 2. 39 billion
March N 1.8billion
April N 1.29 billion
May N 1.2 billion
June N 1.18 billion
July N 1.3 billion
August N 2.5 billion
September N 2.1 billion
October N 1.6 billion
November N 2.7 billion
“We are hopeful that our revenue generation for tbe month of the December shall be the higheat so far”, Awodun added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister
- Kwara monarch introduces new currency for business activities in own community