A Nigerian Islamic Preacher, Alhaji Muhammadu Bello Abubakar Masaba is dead.
He died yesterday during a brief illness at his BIDA residence in Niger State and was buried today in conjunction with Islamic rites.
One of the wives of the deceased , Alhaja Idowu Bello Masaba née Yahaya Madawaki confirmed the death of the Islamic scholar.
According to her, the deceased died at the age of ninety- three and survived by one hundred and thirty wives and eighty nine children .
A large crowd of sympathizers attended the burial (janazah) of the deceased .
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes