The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) Prince Uche Secondus, on Thursday disclosed that Nigeria is in distress under the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.
He said this at the emergency 86th National Executive Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party is currently ongoing at PDP Secretariat, Wadata Abuja.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the meeting which was scheduled for 2pm on Thursday could not start till about 4.28pm as a result of the involvement of the PDP governors in the National Economic Council meeting at the presidency.
Facebook Comments Box
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin