The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) Prince Uche Secondus, on Thursday disclosed that Nigeria is in distress under the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.
He said this at the emergency 86th National Executive Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party is currently ongoing at PDP Secretariat, Wadata Abuja.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the meeting which was scheduled for 2pm on Thursday could not start till about 4.28pm as a result of the involvement of the PDP governors in the National Economic Council meeting at the presidency.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal