Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, of the Peoples Democratic Party has won his polling unit in Oredo Ward 4, Unit 19 in the governorship election.
Obaseki polled 184 votes while Osagie Ize-Iyamu of All Progressives Congress got 62 votes.
In the same ward, Unit 21, PDP got 53 votes while the APC polled 33 votes.
Obaseki’s PDP polled 70 votes ahead of Ize-Iyamu’s APC that garnered 65 votes. In Unit 23, it was PDP 101, APC 32.
In Unit 24 of the same Oredo Ward 4, PDP won with 94 votes, while the APC got 50 votes.
Still in the ward, but in Unit 25, the PDP got 33 votes ahead of the APC that had 22 votes.
Result from the ward, Unit 26 indicates that APC scored 40 votes while the PDP got 98 votes.
In Unit 7, it is the PDP, 93 votes, APC 28 votes, while in Unit 28, it is PDP, 77 votes and APC, 39 votes.
Voting ended in most of the areas at 2.30 pm.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal