The EFCC charged Metuh alongside his company, Destra investment, with seven counts of money laundering and diversion of funds he received from the office of the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki (rtd).
Dasuki allegedly misappropriated about N19.4 billion arms funds during the former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration and gave N400 million to Metuh.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people