The Olubadan in Council and the royal lineage in Ibadanland were in the early hours of Friday thrown into mourning mood as the Otun Balogun Olubadan, High Chief Dr Femi Olaifa dies.
He was reported dead at the University College Hospital, Ibadan in the early hours of Friday.
A source at the Olubadan palace confirmed the death but said the palace is yet to be officially briefed on the death.
Late High Chief Olufemi Olaifa was part of the chiefs elevated by Oba Saliu Adetunji Ajeogungunniso in May 2016, as part of his first assignment as the new Olubadan of Ibadanland in accordance with Ibadan chieftaincy law system.
He was promoted from Osi Balogun to Otun Balogun of Ibadanland.
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others