Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq will Friday morning swear in his 16 commissioner-designates alongside four Special Advisers and members of the Kwara State Civil Service Commission.
Chief Press Secretary Rafiu Ajakaye said in a statement that AbdulRazaq has also approved the appointment of Adebukola Risikat Babalola as his Deputy Chief of Staff and Architect Kale Belgore as a Senior Adviser and Counsellor.
The statement announced the appointments of statesmen Saadu Salau (SS), Attahiru Ibrahim, and Yinka Aluko as Special Advisers.
“The Deputy Chief of Staff and the four Special Advisers, including Professor Wale Suleiman (long named Special Adviser on Health Matters), would be sworn in alongside the commissioner-designates and members of the civil service commission,” the statement said.
The names of the commissioners are Ayinla Jawondo Suleiman; Arinola Fatimah Lawal; Aisha Ahman Pategi; Murtala Olanrewaju; Aliyu Mohammed Saifudeen; Sa’adatu Modibbo Kawu; Aliyu Sabi Kora; Ahmed Fatima Bisola; Agbaje Wahab Femi; Suleiman Rotimi Iliasu; Aremu Abosede Deborah; Joana Nnazua Kolo; Adenike Afolabi Oshatimehin; Dr Raji Razak; Oyeyemi Olasunbo Florence; and Oyedun Juliana Funke.
Members of the Civil Service Commission to be sworn in are Habiba Anike Yusuf (Chairperson); Isiaka Olorundare; Dorcas Yinre Gunu Afeniforo; and Sir Job Afolayan.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends