It was gathered that the said airplane had bursted tyre while landing at the Lagos airport, thereby subjecting all passengers onboard flights to Lagos to stranded nationwide because according to operators, “No plane can land in Lagod ay the moment.
“We are still expecting clearance from Lagos as soon as the damaged plane is evacuated from the tarmac. All planes that are supposed to land in Lagos would be diverted to any nearby airport provided they have fuel to operate or rather go and land at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
“All passengeers are hereby advised to disembark from this plane pending further instruction from the authority”, said Arik Cabin Crew at the Porthacourt International Airport.”
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List