It was gathered that the said airplane had bursted tyre while landing at the Lagos airport, thereby subjecting all passengers onboard flights to Lagos to stranded nationwide because according to operators, “No plane can land in Lagod ay the moment.
“We are still expecting clearance from Lagos as soon as the damaged plane is evacuated from the tarmac. All planes that are supposed to land in Lagos would be diverted to any nearby airport provided they have fuel to operate or rather go and land at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
“All passengeers are hereby advised to disembark from this plane pending further instruction from the authority”, said Arik Cabin Crew at the Porthacourt International Airport.”
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE