Indications have emerged that police on Saturday evening condoned venue of the birthday party of Bobrisky, a Nigerian cross-dresser.
Popularly called Bobrisky, controversial Idris Okuneye’s 28th birthday party was invaded by the police in Lekki, Lagos.
This development comes two days after Bobrisky dragged Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, the Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, who last week, said he is a National disgrace and will soon be dealt with by the government if caught on the street
Bobrisky had earlier boasted on social media of how he had spent millions of Naira to prepare for this event.
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules