By Arowona Abdulazeez
No fewer than 20 people escaped death at the early hours (7.30 am)of Thursday in an accident which occurred along old Jebba road (infront of JAMB office) ROYAL NEWS reports.
On the spot assessment of the incidence revealed a Toyota Previa Space bus, one Focus sport car, one Mazda 323 wagon and a Tricycle (Keke NAPEP) were involved in the accident and terribly damaged.
Speaking with a victim, Mr. Ismail Saliu, a teacher at the Community Secondary, Iponrin, our correspondent gathered no casualty was recorded as injured persons have been conveyed to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital , (UITH) for treatment.
Men of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) and KWARTMA have since taken absolute charge of the situation as the incidence caused serious traffic jam on the ever busy road.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets