The governorship primaries of the People Democratic Party,(PDP), in Kwara State has been disrupted with violence has delegates took zoning agitation to the venue of the exercise .
Findings revealed that the voting patterns had been designed to favour an aspirant (name withheld) from Kwara Central Senatorial District.
ROYAL NEWS reports that some youths groups as well as traditional rulers in Kwara North’s have been agitating for power shift to the region irrespective of political parties.
However, the venue of the PDP primaries was visited with violence as the election ended inconclusive.
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter
- BREAKING…. Foremost Nigerian Emir, Muhammadu Sunusi II is dead
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training