The Kwara State government has approved the establishment of Farm Produce Commodity Board and the Monitoring and Evaluation Policy.
The Commissioner of Information in the State, Alhaji Mahmud Ajeigbe, stated this on Wednesday shortly after the State Executive Council meeting held at the government house, Ilorin.
The commissioner added that the State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed , has however directed the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Barrister Kamaldeen Ajibade (SAN) to make adequate arrangement with the leadership of the state House of Assembly in the establishment processes.
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy