By Nanchang Paul, Jos
Gunmen suspected to be herdsmen on Tuesday night ambushed the convey of a member of the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Musa Agah and his aides along Twin Hill Miango district of Bassa local government council of Plateau state .
ROYAL NEWS reports that Hon. Agah, who represents Jos North/Bassa Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, was attacked around 9:20 pm .
Confirming the sad incident in a statement signed by Danjuma Dickson Auta, National Secretary General of Irigwe Development Association (IDA), said the lawmaker was inside his car with his wife, two kids, personal assistant and driver and a friend, Hon. Hwenke Tuhu, when the sad incident happened.
“The lawmaker and his aides including his family escaped the incident, but his car was shattered with gunshot bullets.
“Two other persons who were on motorcycles ahead of the lawmaker’s convey encountered the ambush and have been killed following the attack”, the statement said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES