President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Paul Usoro, on Friday pleaded not guilty to all the charges against his as he appeared before Justice Rilwan Aikawa of the Federal High Court, Lagos.
The embattled NBA boss was arraigned to answer to the 10 counts preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Meanwhile, the court has issued a bench warrant for the arrest and production in court of four others named in the body of the charge, who are said to be at large.
They are: Uwemedimo Nwoko, Margaret Ukpe, Linus Nsikn and Mfot Udomah.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment