BREAKING….Usoro pleads not guilty to 10 count charges
President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Paul Usoro, on Friday pleaded not guilty to all the charges against his as he appeared before Justice Rilwan Aikawa of the Federal High Court, Lagos.
The embattled NBA boss was arraigned to answer to the 10 counts preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Meanwhile, the court has issued a bench warrant for the arrest and production in court of four others named in the body of the charge, who are said to be at large.
They are: Uwemedimo Nwoko, Margaret Ukpe, Linus Nsikn and Mfot Udomah.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)
- IEYDA applauds Police, Army, others over peaceful conduct of polls
- How FG punished me for going to court over naira policy – Gov Matawalle
- Nigeria’s total public debt stock hits N46.25trn in Q4 2022 – NBS
- Asari Dokubo leads solidarity walk for President-Elect Tinubu in Rivers State
- MC Oluomo bans illegal Agbero taxes in part of Lagos
- Justice AbdulMuttalib Ambali’s demise, great loss to humanity Emir Sulu-Gambari
- TRIBUTE TO LATE HON. JUSTICE MUTALLIB AHMAD AMBALI OFR
- UNILORIN don, Prof. Aishatu Gobir gets new appointment, group reacts
- Ikpeazu sacks all Special Advisers, Aides