The Resident Electoral Commissioner of the Independent National Electoral Commision, (INEC), in Kwara State, Mallam Garba Attahiru Madami, has promised to conduct peaceful, transparent and acceptable election for the people of the state in forthcoming general elections.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the INEC boss emphasised that, “You will agree with me that all eyes of Nigerians are on Kwara State to see what the outcome of elections this state would look like.”
He spoke on Thursday during his courtesy visit to the correspondent chapel of the Kwara NUJ. Madami lamented there is low turn out PVC collection in the state.
”I am highly disciplined with high level of integrity and I am here to conduct credible, accepted and transparent elections that Kwarans would be proud of without any fear or favour”, he added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption