Ahead of Eid-el-Kabir sallah festival, President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived his hometown, Daura, Katsina state where he is expected to join other Muslim faithful at the eid-prayer ground on Tuesday.
On arrival at the Umaru Musa Yaradu’a International Airport on Monday, the President was received by the State Aviation Minister, Senator Hadi Sirika and Katsina state Governor Aminu Bello Masari.
Also present were; the Deputy Governor, Mannir Yakubu, the Secretary to the State Government, Mustapha Inuwa, commissioners and other state council members amidst tight security personnel.
He later proceeded to his hometown where he will be spending the Sallah holiday with his family.
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto