The Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, is currently in a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Since the leaked letter to the President, this is the first one-on-one meeting between the President and the Minister.
Kachikwu had written to Buhari on the conduct of the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr. Maikanti Baru.
The Minister arrived the Presidential Villa at about 11.40am for the meeting.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku