The Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, is currently in a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Since the leaked letter to the President, this is the first one-on-one meeting between the President and the Minister.
Kachikwu had written to Buhari on the conduct of the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr. Maikanti Baru.
The Minister arrived the Presidential Villa at about 11.40am for the meeting.
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector