President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday congratulated a businessman, Chief Kesington Adebutu, as he clocks 82.
In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President lauded Adebutu’s contributions to the growth of the economy through his businesses, and the provision of jobs to thousands of Nigerians especially the youth.
Buhari also commended the business acumen, hard work and sheer determination which enabled Adebutu to rise from humble beginnings to currently sit atop a business empire.
The President affirmed that Adebutu’s philanthropic programmes under the auspices of the Kesington Adebukunola Adebutu Foundation have made life more meaningful for less privileged Nigerians.
Describing as “worthy of emulation” the donations made particularly to educational and religious organisations by the kind-hearted octogenarian, popularly called “Baba Ijebu”, the President notes that such contributions have endeared him to Nigerians from all parts of the country.
President Buhari prays that Almighty God will grant Sir Adebutu, a recipient of several chieftaincy titles and honorary doctorate degrees, good health and longer life to continue rendering selfless services to his fatherland and humanity.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal