Buhari also joined the APC National Executive Committee, National Working Committee and all members to celebrate with the political leader.
In a congratulatory message by his spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina, on Saturday in Abuja, the President noted the vision and courage that the former governor of Nasarawa had brought to democracy and governance in the country.
He acknowledged that Adamu had been cutting his teeth in politics since 1977 as a member of constituent assembly, which drafted the 1979 constitution and member of the Constitutional Conference, 1994.
The President extolled Adamu for the ongoing repositioning of the political party on a conciliatory path, with more focus on strengthening internal democratic processes and providing good governance.
According to him, Adamu’s versatility in politics remains an asset to the party and country, haven served as a founding member of the National Party of Nigeria, Minister of State for Works and Housing and Chairman of Nigeria Governors Forum.
The president prayed for God’s blessings of abundance of health and strength for the Sarkin Yakin Keffi and Aare Obateru of the source,
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo