President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday congratulated German Chancellor, Angela Merkel on her re-election for a fourth term in office.
In a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, President Buhari said he felicitates with the German Chancellor’s party for producing good leadership for the country for over 12 years, and winning another opportunity to sustain the legacy of good work.
President Buhari, however, wished the German Chancellor a successful tenure.
- Kwara govt set to sanction owned-tertiary institutions over unlawful recruitments
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection