Former Chief Medical Director of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) Professor Sulyman Alege Kuranga has been appointed as the new Pro-Chancellor and Chairman Governing Council of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State.
It will be recalled that the Federal Government early this week released the list of Universities’ Governing Council with its Chairmen and four external members.
A Professor of Urology, Professor Kuranga is the former Chief Medical Director of the University of Ilorin teaching hospital and born on June 19th 1957. He has over 60 published scientific articles in reputable national and international journals.
The scholar is currently an Executive Board member of the Society of Quality in Health Care in Nigeria, sitting in the capacity as the Vice Chairman of the reputable organisation.
He was the 180th Inaugural Lecturer of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Inaugural Lecture Series having presented a lecture titled: “The experience of a Urological Surgeon in a Tertiary Institution in Sub-Saharan Africa.”
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes