Former Chief Medical Director of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) Professor Sulyman Alege Kuranga has been appointed as the new Pro-Chancellor and Chairman Governing Council of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State.
It will be recalled that the Federal Government early this week released the list of Universities’ Governing Council with its Chairmen and four external members.
A Professor of Urology, Professor Kuranga is the former Chief Medical Director of the University of Ilorin teaching hospital and born on June 19th 1957. He has over 60 published scientific articles in reputable national and international journals.
The scholar is currently an Executive Board member of the Society of Quality in Health Care in Nigeria, sitting in the capacity as the Vice Chairman of the reputable organisation.
He was the 180th Inaugural Lecturer of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Inaugural Lecture Series having presented a lecture titled: “The experience of a Urological Surgeon in a Tertiary Institution in Sub-Saharan Africa.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign