President Muhammadu Buhari has felicitated warmly with Ambassador Dr. Godknows Boladei Igali, on the joyous occasion of his 60th birthday anniversary.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media & Publicity) stated his in Buhari’s congratulatory letter.
The President rejoices with the family, friends and political associates of the Bayelsa State-born former career diplomat, retired federal permanent secretary, academic and author, as he celebrates this milestone.
President Buhari commends the over three decades Amb. Igali devoted to a distinguished service of his fatherland, especially while serving as Nigeria’s top diplomat in various countries.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections