Gov. Simon Lalong of Plateau says President Muhammadu Buhari has changed the negative narrative about Nigeria among nations with his fight against corruption.
Lalong said this in a special message to President Buhari through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Mark Longyen, on Sunday in Jos.
“Your Excellency, you have succeeded in changing the hitherto negative narrative about Nigeria and its attendant image in the comity of nations.
“ Buhari successfully did it within a record time of your first tenure in office,” he said.
Lalong, who congratulated President Buhari on his 76th birthday anniversary coming up on Monday, described him as the architect and father of contemporary Nigeria.
The governor said that President Buhari’s birthday reminded him of the fact that he was an anti-corruption star, a lover of the masses, a nationalist and patriot par excellence.
“This implies that electing you for a second term in office is the only guarantee for the consolidation of your success story.
“It will also lead to realisation of the Nigeria of our dreams and the dreams of our heroes past,” he said.
Lalong said that he joined millions of Nigerians and other well-wishers to rejoice with the president on the epochal and auspicious occasion.
He wished the President sound health, long life, prosperity and uncommon wisdom to steer the affairs of the country.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- ONDO: 77 victims found underground were awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ— Pastors
- MURIC TO NECO : PLEASE SHIFT EXAM FROM SALAH DAY
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Gov. Abdulrazaq approves job recruitment in Kwara
- UNICEF Commends the Rescue of Over 50 Abducted Children in Ondo
- Buhari inaugurates 55km road in Yobe
- 11 die in incinerated vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Ekiti residents urge governor-elect to give priority to security
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ