President Muhammadu Buhari had already won the February 16 presidential election, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The All Progressives Congress’ governorship candidate in the 2017 election in Anambra State, Dr Tony Nwoye, stated this on Monday stressing that Nigerians were only waiting for official result confirming the victory.
Nwoye, who is the Chairman, Youth Mobilisation and Strategy of the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Council, said the President had done well for the country.
He cited the ongoing war against corruption as one of the President’s achievements.
He spoke while Anambra youths from three political parties -the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Peoples Democratic Party and APC- who said they had decided to unite for Buhari.
Nwoye said Buhari would win the election comfortably in Anambra and other states in the South-
- BREAKING…. Anthony Joshua beats Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia
- SAD… Reinhard Bonnke dies at 79
- Bureau of statistics releases new corruption rate ratio in Nigeria
- BREAKING…. Court sentences two ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ boys to 6months jailterm in Ilorin
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways