President Muhammadu Buhari had already won the February 16 presidential election, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The All Progressives Congress’ governorship candidate in the 2017 election in Anambra State, Dr Tony Nwoye, stated this on Monday stressing that Nigerians were only waiting for official result confirming the victory.
Nwoye, who is the Chairman, Youth Mobilisation and Strategy of the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Council, said the President had done well for the country.
He cited the ongoing war against corruption as one of the President’s achievements.
He spoke while Anambra youths from three political parties -the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Peoples Democratic Party and APC- who said they had decided to unite for Buhari.
Nwoye said Buhari would win the election comfortably in Anambra and other states in the South-
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- ONDO: 77 victims found underground were awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ— Pastors
- MURIC TO NECO : PLEASE SHIFT EXAM FROM SALAH DAY
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Gov. Abdulrazaq approves job recruitment in Kwara
- UNICEF Commends the Rescue of Over 50 Abducted Children in Ondo
- Buhari inaugurates 55km road in Yobe
- 11 die in incinerated vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Ekiti residents urge governor-elect to give priority to security
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ