The president made his feelings known in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Sunday.
Buhari noted that “the pioneering role of the industrialist in the development of agriculture in Northern Nigeria since 1963 was a historic giant stride for which he would never be forgotten.
”Late Nasreddin was a man of vision who built the company from strength to strength and became one of the biggest employers of labour in the country.”
According to Buhari, the deceased lived a fulfilled life having witnessed the tremendous impact made by his company in the life of the people and on the economy of the country.
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC