Reacting to the demise of Aishatu in a statement on Friday by his spokesman, Malam Garba Shehu, Buhari said that “the deceased lived a worthy and humble life”.
He further described late Aishatu as an ”embodiment of discipline and fine character.”
According to the President, Aishatu, who is the mother of Magajin Garin Sokoto, Alhaji Hassan Danbaba, “was not only prominent on account of her birth into a powerful family, but also for her own decent character that endeared her to so many people”.
“At 75, Aishatu lived a fulfilled life of modesty, discipline and decent character, virtues that should be emulated by her surviving children and other women,” he said.
Buhari extended his condolences to the Sokoto State Government, Emirate Council; her son, the Magajin Garin Sokoto, Alhaji Danbaba and in-law ,Ambassador Shehu Malami, Sarki Sudan.
He prayed Allah to forgive the gentle soul of the deceased and reward her noble deeds with paradise
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport