Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday wrote to the leadership of the National Assembly seeking the confirmation of seven ministerial nominees.
The seven ministerial nominees include Jerry Ikechukwu Iko fromAbia State; Umana Okon Umana from Akwa Ibom State; Ikumakaman Joseph Ukama of Ebonyi State, and Goodluck Nnana Ordia of Imo State.
Other ministerial nominees for confirmation are Umar Ibrahim El-Yakukub from Kano State; Ademola Adewole Adegboroye from Ondo State and Odum Odi of Rivers State.
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina