Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday wrote to the leadership of the National Assembly seeking the confirmation of seven ministerial nominees.
The seven ministerial nominees include Jerry Ikechukwu Iko fromAbia State; Umana Okon Umana from Akwa Ibom State; Ikumakaman Joseph Ukama of Ebonyi State, and Goodluck Nnana Ordia of Imo State.
Other ministerial nominees for confirmation are Umar Ibrahim El-Yakukub from Kano State; Ademola Adewole Adegboroye from Ondo State and Odum Odi of Rivers State.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister