Fact has emerged that President Muhammadu Buhari and the governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, are currently meeting inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
This is the first time the two leaders will meet since the recent killings recorded in the state
The governor arrived the Presidential Villa at 10:50am and was led straight to the President’s office.
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance