President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Emir of Zazzau-Suleja, Alhaji Awwal Ibrahim on his 81st birthday.
The president, in a congratulatory message by his spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina, on Wednesday in Abuja joined the Suleja Emirate Council and Niger State Traditional Council to celebrate with the royal father.
Buhari said that the Emir had influenced the nation’s development in many ways.
The president felicitated family, friends and associates of the Emir, extolling the traditional ruler for always accepting responsibilities to serve the nation and his community.
He said that the traditional ruler had worked variously as a lecturer and permanent secretary, before he was was elected Governor of Niger State in 1979.
The president noted the visionary leadership provided by the Emir in his domain and extension of his experience in contributing to the growth of the nation, particularly in the area of education, administration and governance.
Buhari prayed for the well-being of the Emir and his family.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign