President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed sadness over the passing of renowned Kano businessman, Alhaji Shehu Rabi’u.
The president expressed his condolences in a message by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Saturday.
In the message to the Isyaku Rabiu family and Abdulsamad Rabiu, Chairman and CEO of BUA Group, who is a nephew to the deceased, the president paid tribute to Shehu for his immense contributions in the field of manufacturing and business development.
Buhari described Shehu as “an institution in his field” and wished him Allah’s mercy.
The president also extended his condolences to the Kano Emirate, the government and people of the state on the demise of the businessman.
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS