Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has stated that their agitation was responsible for ‘the return of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying “Buhari is sick and tired to be the president of Nigeria.
Fayose, said his stands and claims about President Buhari, in coma on July 6, was true, nothing that he has no apology whatsoever for all he has said on the President.
Governor Fayose, who reiterated his call for President Buhari’s resignation, said: “If not for our efforts Buhari wouldn’t have returned now. Buhari is sick and tired and even his physical appearance betrayed this and he needs to go home and rest in Daura.
” Today they have cancelled the Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting. You cannot hide the truth forever, it will reveal itself someday. You cannot continue to deceive Nigerians.
” Every word that has come out of my mouth, I have no apology for them. Presiendt Buhair was indeed in coma and one of those who visited him said his recovery is a miracle that shows that he was indeed very sick.
He, however said that his assistants should not let him go back to early grave. He pointed out that Buhari, is not old enough to be my father, my mother is older than Buhari, he cannot be my father, he can only be my uncle. I am close to 60.
“I stand by all I have said about the President. We are glad he is back, but don’t over flog him. I am not a sycophant and I stand to speak for Nigeria. Somebody must be able to speak on behalf of the
This was how they deceived us during the time of Yar’Adua, I am not an hypocrite and I will never be one. This country deserves a very healthy person. The office of the president is not for a sick man.
The president is tired and should be allowed to resign and go and rest. ” he said.
“you can look physically, look at the President, he is physically sick. You will see that he is emaciated tired and weak”, you don’t have to be president at all cost, when you are tired. You go home.
“ Nigeria needs a president that is agile strong. The job is too much for an individual that does not have what it takes. Everything is about health. We wish him well and we want him to recover but the
President should throw in the towel , resign and go home”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal