President Muhammadu Buhari will on Monday February 11, 2019 visit Ilorin, the Kwara State capital in continuation of his second term re-election bid, ROYAL NEWS has confirmed.
The Chairman Central Committee of the Presidential visit, Hon. Moshood Mustapha, stated this in Ilorin on Saturday at a press briefing.
He urged Kwarans to troop out in their numbers to receive President Buhari and advised them to remain peaceful and orderly before, during and after his visit.
The event which will hold at the Metropolitan Square along Asa Dam road, Ilorin will host top APC chieftains, candidates, loyalists and supporters.
It is expected that President Buhari will on arrival pay homage on the emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari at his palace before proceeding to the venue of the campaign.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks