President Muhammadu Buhari will on Friday, October 7, 2022 at 10: 00 am present the 2023 budget proposals to the joint session of the National Assembly.
President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan made this known at the conmencment of Tuesday’s plenay, when he read a letter sent by the President.
Lawan said the event would hold at the temporary chamber of the House of Representatives against the background of the ongoing renovation of the permanent chambers of the National Assembly.
He said arrangements had been concluded for the venue to accommodate all the lawmakers, the President and his delegation.
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries