President Muhammadu Buhari joins the All Progressives Congress (APC), government and people of Kwara State in mourning the passing of Alhaji Aminu Adisa Logun, Chief of Staff, Kwara State Government House, describing him as a dedicated public officer.
President Buhari, in a condolence message signed by his Senior Special Assistant (Media & Publicity), Garba Shehu, said: “I just received the sad and unfortunate news on death of Alhaji Logun, a successful industrialist and consummate public intellectual.
“He was a passionate member of our party, APC, who worked for its progress at state and national levels.
“His death comes at a time his services were greatly needed by the party and government as part of our rebuilding efforts.’’
While condoling with the Governor of Kwara State, Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, State Executive Council, and Emir of Ilorin and Chairman, Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, the President prayed that Allah will forgive the soul of the deceased, and reward his good deeds with paradise.
He also prayed that God will grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption