Buhari writes Kwara govt. over Chief of Staff’s death
President Muhammadu Buhari joins the All Progressives Congress (APC), government and people of Kwara State in mourning the passing of Alhaji Aminu Adisa Logun, Chief of Staff, Kwara State Government House, describing him as a dedicated public officer.
President Buhari, in a condolence message signed by his Senior Special Assistant (Media & Publicity), Garba Shehu, said: “I just received the sad and unfortunate news on death of Alhaji Logun, a successful industrialist and consummate public intellectual.
“He was a passionate member of our party, APC, who worked for its progress at state and national levels.
“His death comes at a time his services were greatly needed by the party and government as part of our rebuilding efforts.’’
While condoling with the Governor of Kwara State, Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, State Executive Council, and Emir of Ilorin and Chairman, Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, the President prayed that Allah will forgive the soul of the deceased, and reward his good deeds with paradise.
He also prayed that God will grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- DSS confirms plot by disgruntled elements for Interim Government
- Naira gains, exchanges N461.24 against dollar
- Buhari approves appointment of 6 new Perm Secs.
- Gawuna accepts defeat, congratulates Kano Gov-elect
- Senate urges banks to resume operations in Akwa Ibom
- Man arrested for allegedly raping 9-month-old baby in Lagos
- One Judge dismissed, two others demoted in Niger state
- OYO SUBEB Monitors Unified Exams
- I won’t run from EFCC after handover — Wike
- NASS prescribes 5-yr jail term for defaulters in Fed Audit Bill