The Minister of Transportation, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, as he turned 55 years of age. He has also served as Rivers State governor for eight years.
President Muhammadu Buhari has also joined Nigerians and Amaechi’s political associates to wish him more years of meritorious service to the nation.
The President, in a goodwill message observed that Hon. Amaechi’s services to the government and his loyalty to the party, recalling the sacrifices he made in 2015 and 2019 to ensure victory for the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the Presidential polls.
According to a statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, President Buhari assured the Minister that Nigerians of generations would continue to remember his contributions to the development of the country, urging him to stay focused on the larger picture.
Facebook Comments Box
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants