The Aide-de-Camp to President Muhammadu Buhari, Colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, is set to step aside, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
It was learnt that the Army officer is proceeding to resume a promotion course, after which he would be promoted to the Brigadier-General rank, along with some others.
Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed the Academy Adjutant of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Lieutenant-Colonel Yusuf Muktar Dodo, as his new ADC.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections