Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, on Sunday attributed her long stay outside the country to “doctor’s instruction.”
Mrs Buhari disclosed this in an interview she granted journalists shortly after she arrived the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
Although she said she was well now, the President’s wife said she still needed more rest.
She said, “I have taken my holiday for this year and it happened that after the holiday, I needed to attend to my health before going to Saudi.
“When I went to Saudi, based on doctor’s instruction, I went back to the UK.
“I am well now but still, I need more rest.” She thanked Nigerians for what she called their contant prayers for her and President Muhammadu Buhari.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people