BUK releases cut-off marks for 2021-2022 session
Bayero University, Kano State, has said that candidates seeking admission at the university will not be subjected to any written Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination test as done previously.
The university, however, said it would conduct online screening for all candidates of UTME and Direct Entry who have chosen the institution as a first choice to enable them to key into the university’s portal.
This is sequel to the report of the University Central Admissions Committee and the decisions by the University Management, a statement issued on Friday and signed by the Director of the Directorate of Examinations, Admissions and Records, Hajiya Amina Abdullahi, on behalf of the acting Registrar, Malam Jamil Salim, said.
The statement said the University has pegged 220 and above cut-off points for programmes in the Faculties of Clinical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Sciences while Faculties of Allied Health Sciences, Dentistry and Law have their cut off points from 200 and above.
The statement added that the cut-off points for programmes in other faculties are 180 and above.
Others are Life Sciences, Management Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences.
According to the statement, the online screening will commence on 3rd September 2021 and close on 18th September 2021.
“However, the printing of acknowledgement slip will continue up to midnight of 20th September 2021,” it said.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle