Senate President, Bukola Saraki has announced the appointment of Doyin Okupe his Presidential campaign’s Media Council.
According to Saraki, ‘I am pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Doyin Okupe as the Chairman of my Presidential campaign’s Media Council. Dr. Okupe has served as the National Publicity Secretary of the National Republican Convention (NRC)’.
He added that, ‘Dr. Doyin Okupe brings many years of strategic insight to my campaign team, having worked as the Director of Communications for the Presidential campaigns of two former presidents, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr. Goodluck Jonathan’.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC