Senate President, Bukola Saraki has announced the appointment of Doyin Okupe his Presidential campaign’s Media Council.
According to Saraki, ‘I am pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Doyin Okupe as the Chairman of my Presidential campaign’s Media Council. Dr. Okupe has served as the National Publicity Secretary of the National Republican Convention (NRC)’.
He added that, ‘Dr. Doyin Okupe brings many years of strategic insight to my campaign team, having worked as the Director of Communications for the Presidential campaigns of two former presidents, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr. Goodluck Jonathan’.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline