Buni wins second term as Yobe State Governor
Mai Mala Buni, has been re-elected Governor of Yobe State winning in all the 17 local government areas of the state with a total of 317,113 votes.
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Sharif Abdulahi, came a distant second with a total score of 104,259
Announcing the results, at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office in Damaturu, the Returning Officer for the Gubernatorial election in the state, Prof. Umar Pate, the VC of the Federal University of Kashere, Gombe state, said accredited voters are 459,492, valid votes 444,567 and total votes cast are 457,781.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- CBN releases cash, orders banks to operate on weekends
- Supreme Court opens up on CJN trip, meeting Tinubu
- Buhari never said he wouldn’t hand over to Tinubu– Presidency
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents