Are men allowed to help their wives with house chores? Should women be left alone to do everything including taking care of the children and her husband? Many believe women should do all the house chores, cleaning, cooking, child care and managing the home without help.
Some people, however, believe women need assistance form their husbands or housemaids. A Nigeria father identified as Adewale Aladejana has shared his opinion on the matter after getting the chance to help his wife with chores for a few days.
He shared a video of himself losing his daughter’s hair on Facebook. According to Aladejana, he decided to help his wife around the house after their housemaid left. He explained that the work he has done in the past four days has made him appreciate his wife.
The caring father further noted that he does not know how his wife takes care of the house and prepare food before 8:00am. Aladejana advised men to help out at home or provide housemaids to assists their wives because the workload is too much for one person.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo