Are men allowed to help their wives with house chores? Should women be left alone to do everything including taking care of the children and her husband? Many believe women should do all the house chores, cleaning, cooking, child care and managing the home without help.
Some people, however, believe women need assistance form their husbands or housemaids. A Nigeria father identified as Adewale Aladejana has shared his opinion on the matter after getting the chance to help his wife with chores for a few days.
He shared a video of himself losing his daughter’s hair on Facebook. According to Aladejana, he decided to help his wife around the house after their housemaid left. He explained that the work he has done in the past four days has made him appreciate his wife.
The caring father further noted that he does not know how his wife takes care of the house and prepare food before 8:00am. Aladejana advised men to help out at home or provide housemaids to assists their wives because the workload is too much for one person.
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS