CBN approves George-Taylor as new MD/CEO Heritage Bank
The Board of Directors of Heritage Bank has announced Mr Akinola George-Taylor as the substantive Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the bank.
Mr Ozena Utulu, Group Head, Corporate Communications of the bank, said this in a statement on Sunday.
The statement said that his appointment received a letter of no objection from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), on March 31.
Akinola George-Taylor, who joined Heritage Bank as Acting Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer on Sept. 12, 2022, would succeed Mr Ifie Sekibo, as MD/CEO following CBN approval.
“He will oversee Heritage Bank’s operations across Nigeria and work to implement the lender’s next phase of transformation.” It said.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari