The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Monetary Policy Committee has retained the Monetary Policy Rate (MPR) at 11.5% and kept all other parameters unchanged.
This was announced by CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele on Tuesday January 25, at the apex bank’s headquarters in Abuja.
The MPR which has remained unchanged for months, is a powerful tool for regulating interest rates in the economy.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- JUST IN….. Buhari signs amended electoral bill into law
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC