The Chinese mainland has been making efforts to help Taiwan businesses and entrepreneurs prevent COVID-19, resume work and production to overcome the impact of the epidemic.
Zhu Fenglian, a spokesperson for the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council, on Wednesday said at a press conference that at present the operations of Taiwan enterprises in the mainland are in generally stable condition and some saw notable growth.
According to Zhu, two events were held in July and September respectively with online and offline marketing activities between Taiwan and mainland enterprises.
He said a total of about 1.4 billion yuan (209 million U.S. dollars) worth of tentative deals were reached during the two events.
He explained that the third marketing event would be held on Thursday, adding that on Nov. 11, the 2020 Zijinshan Summit for Entrepreneurs across the Taiwan Strait would be held in Nanjing, capital of east China’s Jiangsu Province.
Contact: [email protected]
- First Bank team visits KAM Holding CEO, Kamoru Yusuf in Ilorin
- After jumping bail, EFCC produces fugitive ex-pension boss Maina in court
- Osun Assembly to work speedily on Bill to protect people living with disabilities
- Sanction contractors who fail to complete projects, FRC advises MDAs
- Children with disabilities most disadvantaged during COVID-19 – UNICEF
- Verdict expected as trial of exiled journalist resumes in Turkey
- FG approves charges on new Lagos-Ibadan rail
- Libyan justice ministry welcomes lifting of travel ban on Gadhafi family members
- Lawyer solicits support for orphanages
- India’s central bank projects faster economic recovery
- News11 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen
- Metro8 months ago
BREAKING…. Kwara govt announces total lockdown in Offa
- Education1 year ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
- Politics11 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
- News2 years ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
- Politics2 years ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)