Chioma is the best decision I have ever made — Davido
Superstar David Adeleke, aka Davido, has said that his wife, Chioma, was the best decision he ever made.
The couple got married months ago after the death of their son, Ifeanyi.
Davido, who stated this in a recent interview with Beat 105.3 FM, Atlanta, also hailed Chioma’s culinary skills.
“Me and my wife (Chioma) grew up together and went to school together. We met in school. We are just so used to each other. She is like a part of me,” he said when the host asked him the key to happiness.
“You definitely have to get somebody that understands you. Me and my wife, we are just perfect; there is nothing that she does that is crazy. It’s just a good match,”
He also said he has known Chioma for almost 20 years
“First year in college, I met her. She is the best decision I have ever made. I have known her for like almost 20 years. And she can cook.” he added.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje