In the newest update regarding the separation of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh and her former politician beau, Prince Kpokpogri, the latter has taken to social media to call her out.
In a post on his Insta stories, he asks that rather ranting, the actress should present receipts with her full chest before proceeding to hail her ex-husband and father of her son, Olakunle Churchill.
For context, the breakup reports of Prince Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh became viral on social media after a leaked audio conversation between Prince and his alleged pimp made its way to social media.
While the politician has since denied being the voice behind the conversation, his relationship with the actress has however gone south which is potentially what led to their breakup and they unfollowing each other on social media.
It’s clearly because of this the politician took to his page to ask her to show receipts and then went ahead to call her “Helen of Troy” (an ancient Greek mythology goddess said to be the “whore and curse of beauty”)
See photos and posts;
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28